20120229

Experiment 54 Serapis Bey

[114.7]
As i stand in the Clearest of White spotlight,
the show goes on
the Actress knows the players
the Clown moves the audience
they are masters of life's many stages
watched over by Masters and Angeles
and when the curtains fall
all bow before the throne of God.

[103.15]

I am wondering if
I am more fascinated
by what I can see or
by what sight overrated.

Maybe I already sensed,
possibly I already understand
that deep inside I am blind.
Maybe I do not yet believe
what is outside, beyond mind.

I might notice the feelings
of uncertainty that I get
when I am bound by reason.
Everything happens in season.
I can know everything, can I not?
I can feel anything, because
I have a purpose to be, do I not?

Abba once told me,
“If you see the wonder of a fairytale…
I believe in angels,
Something good in everything I see.”
Can I imagine wonder?
Can I believe in powers?
Can I understand myths?

I won’t tell you to,
not yet, not now,
because sooner or later,
you can soar above logic.
Eventually, faith and magic
arises in something tragic.
You are able to imagine
the reason of a fairytale
or the wonder of an angel.

I might notice how good it feels
to imagine and to believe
together with you,
when you finally see
what I too, cannot see before.

You are wondering if
I am more fascinated
by what you can see or
by what I cannot see.

"I see rainbows within 
which remind me of God's promise."
 

Free Blog Counter