20120229

Letters to C

[123.12] commanding Commandments
Ten Commandments for Children
1st, I must honor God.
2nd, honor His name.
3rd, honor His day, keep holy. This will be my aim.
4th, I must be obedient.
5th, be kind and true.
6th, be pure in all I say and see and hear and do.
7th, I must be honest.
8th, be truthful in all things I say.
9th, be pure in mind and heart in all I think and desire each day.
10th, I must be satisfied, not be jealous come what may.
These are God's ten commandments, these I must obey.
A nicer way to inspire the right way to live than preaching "Thou shalt not!" with the sins or temptations which you may search online. Again, positive re-framing with what we can do instead: Chastity- not lust, Temperance- not gluttony, Charity- not greed, Diligence- not sloth, Patience- not anger, Kindness- not envy, Humility- not pride. Simplify it further, the poisons of anger, fear and ignorance.

--to be continued--
 

Free Blog Counter