20120229

Letters to I

[144.29] If I only want

If I only have this limited time with you,
and never see you again,
this is what I want to share with you:

I want to explore with you.
I want closeness from trusting you.
I want open communication between us.
I want touches that say more than words can mean.
I want to talk things over, whether they are little or large.
I want to be more in touch with you than I’ve ever been before.
I want the things we do to turn into some of the
nicest memories that two people could ever ask for.

With you, I want a deeper friendship.
I want love, the kind that inspires.
I want gentleness of heart.
I want strength of understanding.
I want as much happiness as I can give you.
I want you to be safe with me.

And I want to be your light that keeps on growing and
goes on giving the best it has to give.

And now, the thing I most want to do is
let you know how very much I believe in you.

You deserve the best in life;
you are worthy of love and to be loved in return;
I appreciate you for being here at this perfect moment.

This is all I have to give,
this is all I want for you and me.
Will you share this journey together?
 

Free Blog Counter