20131113

Letters to W

[013.11] writing of # Worlds Without End

Something so simple as a message of 160 characters played between friends can bring out so much inherent wisdom from all the ideas inside our heads. To see the worlds in a grain of sand.

Thank you, Paul, for being my mirror of inspiration here. Writing has been a wonderful tool of expression for me. Pen in hand, what a rush to be faster than the speed of my thoughts. Now with texting and w'apping, we have so much more space to explore worlds with words.

[142.1] Who knew it would spark an idea to continue writing with others? It shows me so much more of the world around me.


[123.11] worlds

"Two Worlds" 1999
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two worlds, one family. Trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see. A paradise untouched by man. Within this world blessed with love. Softly tread the sand below your feet now. Beneath the shelter of the trees, only love can enter here.A simple life, they live in peace. Raise your head up, lift high the load. Take strength from those that need you. Build high the walls, build strong the beams. A new life is waiting but danger's no stranger here. No words describe a mother's tears, no words can heal a broken heart. A dream is gone, but where there's hope. Somewhere something is calling for you. Two worlds, one family. Trust your heart. Let fate decide to guide these lives we see.
As it is in myths, so it is in life. 2009, my worlds -different dimensions of this life- merged. Part of me was sad to end a familiar chapter, part of me is glad to start another adventure. All through these experiences, I know that I have the heart to be stronger, to build body, mind and soul together with wisdom, kindness and guidance from all around me.

How can I help others when I cannot yet skilfully steer my own journey? It is a way fraught with emotional dangers and mental temptations. We build strength from those who need us to be stronger for them. We can hurt from failing successfully.

Peace within and without, balance, the middle path so often preached by wiser, yet no one can fully understand the words until all their worlds collide simultaneously, often painfully. Sometimes, a moment of experiencing suffering brings more wisdom than years of study. I trust the process of life. I trust I can manoeuvre how I adapt to it. I trust the wisdom that guides me and you.

[122.28] watching
who watches the watchers
keeping peace between all
one soul can truly make a difference now
you did, you still do.

miracles, you say
are quiet and small
just that little touch
to change the worlds.

I watch many things, in life, in nature, in all forms. Sometimes I make observations, mental comments, feel emotions, or just smile and laugh. I watch dreams too, sometimes actively participating, mostly content to watch time unfold stories. It teaches me much, mostly about what lessons I have yet to infuse ideally. Are my thoughts and intentions while watching, positive or helpful? Watching intently can change a world; it changes mine.

 

Free Blog Counter