20120229

Experiment 101 Archangel Jophiel

[911.3] within, without.

Everybody looks for something,
anything to let them live again
to see life, to see love.
I now have this mind's eye within,
which sees Earth's miracles without.

Everybody listens for something,
anything to stir their dreams
to hear soul, to hear love.
I now have this heart song within,
which hears rainbow songs without.

Everybody yearns to be something,
anything to know they are meaningful
to be happy, to be love.
I now have this soul being within,
which is my human story without.

Everybody tries to find something,
anything to get closer to God
to find angels, to find love.
I now have this universe within,
which finds my heaven without
and fills each moment with love.

"Within, Without"
this is my story of gratitude

[114.14]
the garden of our souls
when we truly play
as we once did, still do
the Tree of Life
supports us all
the Tree of Knowledge
teaches us all
 

Free Blog Counter