20120229

Letters to U

[122.28] Uriel - Light of God

In Lumine Tous, Videbimus Lumen.
Within Thy Light, we are enlightened.
The flame of Uriel, Light of YhWh, draws us all.
You inspire me to exploration, pushing boundaries
of imagination, of being through forms and formless.

Possibly my most inspiring (and amazing) angelic word. Years later I would discover more historically and imaginatively.. Uriel gazes to his right, into the past. A book inscribed with a Latin codex that many translate as "in your light, we see light," which I have creatively (and too boldly) re-transcribed in a 2009 reverie as "within Thy Light, we are enlightened." Words taken too literally loses its power, and I am amused by languages and words. Being enlightened engages more than one sense structure. Deciphering the myths and structures of angels started here for me.
 

Free Blog Counter