20120309

Retour - EarthStar Continuum


[94.6]
I accept that we can evolve, that we will find a way to come home to ground and reach for the stars again. I let go of this gravity on earth, and merge with the space within without. I believe today is a good day to help and be at peace. This star has come so far. This star is part of the Omniverse, the continuum of stories.


[79.17]
...in the midst of virtual chaos,
I lost my place in that space,
a present frozen in history 2001
years on, more exploration done,
more ? ! * . , & mishaps past,
I survived to tell my tales...
...I am not that interesting,
and I am not that ignorant,
I don't think I am much fun,
although life gives me plenty
of adventures and good people
who help me along the way...

...a mental moment in time,
a sharing of thoughts, you and I,
someday when I am gone,
you will still be here, my dear reader...

...but nothing lasts forever,
maybe not even this,
so enjoy it now, while we can...

Re-posting EarthLOG: Stories under the Stars
This is a collection of my adventures under the stars.
They aren't always about astronomy, nor the equipment.
Originally at EarthStar Continuum.
http://earthstar.htmlplanet.com/earthlog.htm

 

Free Blog Counter